2/24/2022

Welcome to my new blog!

So, here I am.

I'm Linda, or LB.

Born way back in 1986 - and I live at the island I was born and raised at: Leka, Norway.

What this blog will be about? Pretty much everything and nothing! I just hope I will keep this blog alive.

I will blog about everyday life; which will include

  • my health
  • my mood
  • my interests
  • my creative hobbies
  • places I go
  • places I've been
  • dreams
  • people I've met (if they agree to it)
As I am a spinster, my love life is nonexistent so no love stories here!

Other than that, I hope you'll enjoy getting to know me and my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"The Crazy Viking"

First of all; yes! this guy is Crazy! He looks scary and he is a Viking, for sure! I prefer to call him "The Crazy Viking", but hi...